Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fast Easy Nail Design TUTORIAL PURPLE & WHITE

Fast Easy Nail Design TUTORIAL PURPLE & WHITE Video Clips. Duration : 3.72 Mins.


Hello u guys! Its Friday ~ YAY! I opted for a super fast design & EASY nail this week, I quoted the polish brands and colors that I used at the end of the video, and here in the sidebar, B SAFE and have a Super Fun Week-End, BYE * color enamel are used: FRENCH MANICURE BY Wet'n'Wild is purple, the name "eggplant, blue purple glitter nail polish is just Klean color: NAME 'Purple # 36 SPARKLE GLITTER POLISH LARGE NYC: Starry Silver STARDUST name is. . Disclaimer: I do not haveBelonging to one of the brands of say in this video. I have received none of these free videos. I will get used to any compensation for monitary that one of the products in this video

Tags: NAIL ART, NAIL CARE, TUTORIAL, EASY TO DO, GLITTER POLISH, FRENCH MANICURE, STEP BY STEP, arts

general electric refrigerator water filter fiero exhaust system

No comments:

Post a Comment